hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Marc Spaggiari <jean-m...@spaggiari.org>
Subject Re: Where to place HTable.exists() tests?
Date Sat, 05 Jan 2013 17:35:59 GMT
Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for pointing me to the right direction.

I changed the method signature with the one you have recommanded.

Regarding the test for exists, it's not really tested today. So I
agree that a HTable test class might be good. However, I think I'm not
good enought yet in HBase to build it. I will still try and see what I
can do. Can you point me to another test class which is doing tests
without starting the MiniCluster?

Thanks,

JM