hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: What does JIRA "Resume progress" do?
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2013 18:06:27 GMT
Its a JIRA status feature helpful for time-tracking work - you can
start/stop progress and time is tracked appropriately. In most OSS
instances, this goes unused, although you can use it if you want to
track time for self over the JIRAs you are working on (those which
aren't ready for review yet, in which case it becomes Patch
Available).

--
Harsh J