hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: recent 0.94 failures
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2013 04:07:40 GMT
Lars:
Here is what I put in HBASE-7638:

Sergey and I looked at the patch.
There is no potential for NullPointerException similar to what HBASE-7268
addendum fixes.
See deleteCachedLocation():
{code}
          if (oldLocation != null) {
            isStaleDelete = (source != null) && !oldLocation.equals(source);
{code}
I also ran the tests that failed in recent 0.94 builds and they all passed:

 1041  mt -Dtest=TestLruBlockCache,TestMiniClusterLoadParallel
 1042  mt -Dtest=TestLruBlockCache
 1043  mt -Dtest=TestCompactionState
 1044  mt -Dtest=TestRSKilledWhenMasterInitializing

I would also loop the above tests to see if I can get test failure.

I understand it is important to have a green 0.94 build. So whether / what
to roll back is up to you.

Cheers