hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Shelukhin <ser...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Findbugs
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2013 18:41:10 GMT
One issue with the current situation is that it's pretty hard to
understand what warnings are new, and in some JIRAs the report seems
to be wrong (e.g. if you download the reports from old and new build
you see the difference is only in dates and timing).
I filed a JIRA to make it better (so you could rely on it and see what
to fix) but I won't be able to get around to it at least until next
week :(