hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: ANN: The 2nd hbase 0.94.4 release candidate is available for download
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2013 07:55:30 GMT
+1

Tested md5 and verified signature.  Untarred contents look right.  Doc
looks right.

Started it up, uploaded 10M rows.  Verified they went in.  All defaults.
 Looked at logs.  Looked fine.

Only concern was I had these test-region and table-link dirs when i was
done under my /tmp/hbase-stack/hbase dir.  They must be vestiges from old
testing but others trying this candidate keep an eye out.

St.Ack