hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Time to wrap up 0.94.5
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2013 01:19:44 GMT
I have HBASE-7684, HBASE-7685, HBASE-7705. The first two are bugfixes for
the secure RPC engine in 0.94, not applicable on trunk, and only affect
users who build with -Psecurity. The third is a minor harmless wish. All
were contributed recently by "cuijianwei"

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)