hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Sorting out issues for 0.96 for (eventual) release
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2013 21:12:59 GMT
Right, it's historical. 0.95 would be implicitly a beta release. Calling it
0.96-beta would mean the same thing but different from what we did before
(0.89 ahead of 0.90 as a "developer preview", which of course became much
more than that over at FB, but that's another story).

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)