hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Catalog Tables for Coprocessors
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2013 17:59:03 GMT
The AccessController could be an example of what you are looking to
accomplish. It introduces a new system table ("_acl_") and uses a
RegionObserver on the system table regions and ZK watches to notify all
RegionServers of changes to the table. Look in this package:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/hbase/trunk/hbase-server/src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/security/access/

--
Best regards,

   - Andy