hbase-dev mailing list archives

From lars hofhansl <la...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache HBase PMC members: Jimmy Xiang and Nicolas Liochon
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2013 04:44:15 GMT
BTW, here's a list with all current PMC members:

http://people.apache.org/committers-by-project.html#hbase-pmc

________________________________
 From: Jonathan Hsieh <jon@cloudera.com>
To: user@hbase.apache.org; dev@hbase.apache.org
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2013 12:56 PM
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache HBase PMC members: Jimmy Xiang and Nicolas Liochon

On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC, I am excited to welcome Jimmy Xiang
and Nicholas Liochon as members of the Apache HBase PMC.

* Jimmy (jxiang) has been one of the drivers on the RPC protobuf'ing
efforts, several hbck repairs, and the current  revamp of the
assignment manager.
* Nicolas (nkeywal) has been a one of the drivers of unit testing
categorization and work improving the mean time to recovery in the
face of partial failure.

Please join me in congratulating Jimmy and Nicholas on their new roles!

Jon.

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
// Software Engineer, Cloudera