hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Liochon <nkey...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Finding some PreCommit Green
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2012 18:44:22 GMT
For #3526, I think it's marked wrong because one test timeouted. This is
not really well managed in surefire today.
I actually hope that the next version (2.13) will improve this.

I think that we also have builds marked as bad with this:

    {color:red}-1 javadoc{color}.  The javadoc tool appears to have
generated 104 warning messages.
    {color:red}-1 findbugs{color}.  The patch appears to introduce 23
new Findbugs (version 1.3.9) warnings.

And IIRC, it's actually bugs in the build scripts.

For sure, any improvement here would be great.