hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: premature exit in patch testing
Date Fri, 28 Dec 2012 14:38:11 GMT
I was using:
Apache Maven 3.0.3 (r1075438; 2011-02-28 09:31:09-0800)

I think the $? should be logged by test-patch.sh so that we can understand
what happened on hadoopx.

One other enhancement is to log the name of machine where the test suite
runs. This would be useful to identify faulty server where several tests
encountered OOME.

Cheers