hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Hsieh <...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: 0.94 tests back in shape and some guidelines
Date Thu, 27 Dec 2012 19:49:42 GMT
Similar to Enis's comments -- it is not just the new tests running N
times -- it is that sometimes they leave junk behind that pollutes
other tests.  I'm currently having similar problems on the
trunk+snapshot branch.

I've also been running trunk+snapshot and there are some tests that
seem  test broken there.  (I had started on some of them a while back,
probably time to get back to them).

Jon.

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)