hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: please subscribe me in mail list
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2012 18:41:17 GMT
Please see http://hbase.apache.org/mail-lists.html.

For subscribing, click on the 'subscribe' link, send an email to that
address (can be empty), and follow the instructions in the reply.

For unsubscribing, click on the 'unsubscribe' link, send an email to that
address (can be empty), and follow the instructions in the reply.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)