hbase-dev mailing list archives

From lars hofhansl <lhofha...@yahoo.com>
Subject ANN: The 1st hbase 0.94.4 release candidate is available for download
Date Sat, 29 Dec 2012 21:43:05 GMT
The 1st 0.94.4 RC is available for download here: http://people.apache.org/~larsh/hbase-0.94.4-rc0/

Signed with my code signing key: C7CFE328

0.94.4 is a bug fix release. Bigger than expected, this RC has 70 issues resolved against
it, contributed by 23 individuals.
These are mostly bug fixes, some nice performance improvements, and some other other improvements.
This release also includes many test fixes.

The full list of changes is available here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310753&version=12323367

Please try out the RC, check out the doc, etc, and vote +1/-1 by January 11th, 2013 on whether
we should release this as 0.94.4.

The release testing spreadsheet is
 here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvLqcVIqNtlTdE9iemw2STVmWHFVMVVNY2JvZ0NwZGc#gid=0
(if you test this release, please add your test to this spreadsheet, so that we can gauge
the coverage)

Thanks.

-- Lars