hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Anoop Sam John <anoo...@huawei.com>
Subject RE: The sound of silence
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2012 06:14:43 GMT
Nick, Stack
                     Any issues raised for tracking the findbugs fix? I will be happy to support
in this.

-Anoop-
From: Nick Dimiduk [ndimiduk@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 3:51 AM
To: dev@hbase.apache.org
Subject: The sound of silence

Hi everyone,

Take heed! Notice the crickets in the javadoc portion of our build:

$ curl -s
https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-HBASE-Build/3597/artifact/trunk/patchprocess/trunkJavacWarnings.txt|
grep '\[WARNING\]' | awk '/Javadoc Warnings/,EOF'
$

Absolutely no javadoc warnings! Contributers: no longer will HadoopQA
plague your builds with that ugly red color for this category -- unless
it's your fault, that is. Reviewers: keep this in mind the next time you +1
a patch.

Thanks so much to Stack and Nicolas for helping to make this happen.
Because I can tell you're feeling inspired by this new era of integration
cleanliness, Michael is now accepting volunteers to take on the findbugs
warnings next. We appreciate your contributions.

Thanks,
-n