hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Liochon <nkey...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBase trunk build is broken. (likely due to HBASE-7104)
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2012 08:28:58 GMT
Yes, when I deleted my repo, I reproduced the issue on my env as well. I
suppose it works only if you have built hadoop 1.1 locally.
Removing the reference in the dependency management seems to fix the build,
which is quite strange (but, as you say, it's maven...)...

I'm currently validating this, I should commit it soon...