hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Enis Söztutar <enis....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse build broken?
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2012 19:41:50 GMT
>From hbase-it/pom.xml:

      <testResource>
         <!-- We depend on hbase-server test resources -->
        <directory>../hbase-server/src/test/resources</directory>
      </testResource>

We need this because, hbase-site.xml for tests is under
hbase-server/src//test. Although hbase-it depends on hbase-server test-jar
in the test scope, maven does not include the test resources (I think we
exclude them from test-jar). So in order to execute tests in hbase-it with
the hbase-site.xml stored in hbase-server/src/test/resources, I did put a
dependency there.

I cannot repro this easily. If the problem does not go away with
eclipse:clean, can you file a jira.

Enis