hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Bing Jiang <jiangbinglo...@gmail.com>
Subject the impact of .META. Table offline
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2012 08:54:41 GMT
hi,all.

It occurs to me that one RegionServer has been offline, and the Region in
that RegionServer has been stuck for a long time.
I check the log, and find that the regions of .META. have drop in that
Region. So In my opinion, if the .META. table is off-line,
the state of all region cannot be updated? So whether it is considered to
put Region of .META. or -ROOT- before the log-split
 and region-assign?

Regards!

--
Bing Jiang