hbase-dev mailing list archives

From lars hofhansl <lhofha...@yahoo.com>
Subject ANN: The 1st hbase 0.94.3 release candidate is available for download
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2012 01:01:24 GMT
The 1st 0.94.3 RC is available for download here: http://people.apache.org/~larsh/hbase-0.94.3-rc0/

Signed with my code signing key: C7CFE328

0.94.3 is a bug fix release. This RC has 51 issues resolved against it, contributed by 28
individuals.
These are mostly bug fixes, some nice performance improvements, and some other other improvements.

The full list of changes is available here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310753&version=12323144

Please try out the RC, check out the doc, etc, and vote +1/-1 by November 20th on whether
we should release this as 0.94.3.

The release testing spreadsheet is here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvLqcVIqNtlTdFpvZzNpMHRHX0xybjN2eXcxcDVwdEE#gid=0
(if you test this release, please add your test to this spreadsheet, so that we can gauge
the coverage)

Thanks.

-- Lars