hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: speaking of out-of-the-box configuration ...
Date Sat, 20 Oct 2012 00:55:24 GMT
How about:

"Apache Bigtop is an umbrella for packaging and tests of the Apache Hadoop
ecosystem, including Apache HBase. Bigtop performs testing at various
levels (packaging, platform, runtime, upgrade, etc...), developed by a
community, with a focus on the system as a whole, rather than individual
projects. We recommend installing Apache HBase packages as provided by a
Bigtop release rather than rolling your own piecemeal integration of
various component releases."

--
Best regards,

   - Andy