hbase-dev mailing list archives

From lars hofhansl <lhofha...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: State of the 0.94 tests
Date Sun, 07 Oct 2012 16:44:57 GMT
Hmm... the 0.94 build is setup with -PrunAllTests, whereas the security build is not. So that
explains it.

________________________________
 From: lars hofhansl <lhofhansl@yahoo.com>
To: "dev@hbase.apache.org" <dev@hbase.apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 7, 2012 9:26 AM
Subject: Re: State of the 0.94 tests

Another part that is strange is that the security build fails far less frequently (disregard
the many runs from yesterday, I needed to fix a problem introduced with HBASE-6920 that broke
the security build/test).
The security tests also usually finish in about 1/2 of the time (~25m as opposed to ~50m).

As far as I can see they execute the exact same tests, so that is interesting.

-- Lars