hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Please welcome our newest committer, the Mighty Gregory Chanan!
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2012 21:30:33 GMT
... or Mr Fine Tooth Comb as I like to call him.

In the HBase code base Gregory has scaled heights -- check out how
much work he has done in hbase already -- but mostly he has been down
plumbing the depths converting all of our filters to protobuf or
fixing an ugly incompatibility we introduced around enabling/disabling
tables across 0.92/0.94.  Even though he has spent his time down in
the muck, he remains a pleasure to work with.

Welcome to the fold G.

St.Ack