hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse Yates <jesse.k.ya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBase Developer's Pow-wow.
Date Sun, 09 Sep 2012 22:11:57 GMT

> We are missing fellas to lead a chat on process change ideas (How to
> have it so Jenkins is more blue than red; How do we enforce more rigor
> around what gets committer, etc.).  Anyone want to volunteer?  I'd
> volunteer LarsH since he was last to float these eternally recurring
> notions but I believe he will be up on Half Dome looking down on us
> when the meeting goes off.  Anyone else want to lead the discussion
> (Jon?  Andrew?)?

I thought Lars would be be back by the meetup, but lets get a second talker
on it too :)

Anyone want to lead a discussion on whats next?  Post 0.96?

> Anything else that folks want to talk about?

I think we talked about wanting to do secondary indexing as well, as least
what that means for HBase (and maybe some of the _how_ it would work too).

-Jesse

Jesse Yates
@jesse_yates
jyates.github.com