hbase-dev mailing list archives

From "lane_forman@trendmicro.com" <lane_for...@trendmicro.com>
Subject "OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space" when building http://svn-apache.org/repos/asf/hbase/trunk
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2012 18:18:50 GMT
Hi,

Just and FYI, we have seen an "OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space" when running "mvn -DskipTests
clean install" on http://svn-apache.org/repos/asf/hbase/trunk on two different development
machines.

I was able to solve this problem by setting MAVEN_OPTS="-Xmx2g".

Thanks,
Scott Forman

TREND MICRO EMAIL NOTICE
The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential and may be subject
to copyright or other intellectual property protection. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are not authorized to use or disclose this information, and we request that you notify
us by reply mail or telephone and delete the original message from your mail system.