hbase-dev mailing list archives

From lars hofhansl <lhofha...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: ANN: The 1st hbase 0.94.2 release candidate is available for download
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2012 04:03:39 GMT
Friendly reminder to please test out this release candidate.
I filled in the spread sheet with the tests I performed so far, and I'll do more testing in
a bigger cluster tomorrow.

-- Lars

 From: lars hofhansl <lhofhansl@yahoo.com>
To: hbase-dev <dev@hbase.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2012 11:31 AM
Subject: ANN: The 1st hbase 0.94.2 release candidate is available for download
The 1st 0.94.2 RC is available for download here: http://people.apache.org/~larsh/hbase-0.94.2-rc0/
Signed with my code signing key: A1AC25A9

0.94.2 is a bug fix release and has 85 issues resolved against it.
These are mostly bug fixes, but also include performance improvements, and a compatibility
fix with older 0.92 clusters.

The full list of changes is available here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+HBASE+AND+fixVersion+%3D+%220.94.2%22+AND+status+%3D+Resolved+ORDER+BY+priority+DESC

Please take the RC for a spin, check out the doc, etc, and vote +1/-1 by September 20th on
whether we should release this as 0.94.2.

I creating a testing spreadsheet and posted it here:

-- Lars