hbase-dev mailing list archives

From lars hofhansl <lhofha...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Please welcome our newest committer, the Mighty Gregory Chanan!
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2012 22:32:54 GMT
Welcome Gregory!

----- Original Message -----
From: Stack <stack@duboce.net>
To: HBase Dev List <dev@hbase.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, September 7, 2012 2:30 PM
Subject: Please welcome our newest committer, the Mighty Gregory Chanan!

... or Mr Fine Tooth Comb as I like to call him.

In the HBase code base Gregory has scaled heights -- check out how
much work he has done in hbase already -- but mostly he has been down
plumbing the depths converting all of our filters to protobuf or
fixing an ugly incompatibility we introduced around enabling/disabling
tables across 0.92/0.94.  Even though he has spent his time down in
the muck, he remains a pleasure to work with.

Welcome to the fold G.

St.Ack