hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Gopinathan A <gopinatha...@huawei.com>
Subject RE: And another!.... Welcome Mr. Elliott Clark as HBase committer
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2012 10:05:34 GMT
Congrats Elliott :)

Thanks & Regards,
Gopinathan A

-----Original Message-----
From: saint.ack@gmail.com [mailto:saint.ack@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Stack
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2012 1:34 AM
To: HBase Dev List
Subject: And another!.... Welcome Mr. Elliott Clark as HBase committer

This is the last one for a while but by no means the least, please
join me in welcoming the Mighty Elliott Clark as HBase Committer.

The fella had to jump through extra hoops because he sits beside J-D
and myself and we weren't going to be nice.... but by this stage he
has well earned committership doing up the new UI, captaining the
metrics revamp and a myriad other fixes.

Good on you Elliott.  Keep on with the quality contribs.
St.Ack