hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Gopinathan A <gopinatha...@huawei.com>
Subject RE: Drumroll...... Welcome our newest committer, the Mighty Enis!!!!
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2012 08:24:55 GMT
Congrats Enis.

Thanks & Regards,
Gopinathan A

-----Original Message-----
From: saint.ack@gmail.com [mailto:saint.ack@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Stack
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2012 3:30 AM
To: HBase Dev List
Subject: Drumroll...... Welcome our newest committer, the Mighty Enis!!!!

Your PMC just voted in Enis Söztutar as the newest HBase committer.

Enis has been helping out in these parts with a good while now.  The
big stuff includes helping along the  move protobufs and adding a
whole Integration Test infrastructure.  Even though he's trying to
make HBase work on Windows, we still thought we should make him a
committer.

Good on you Enis.  Keep up the great contrib stream,
St.Ack