hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Release 0.92.2?
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2012 18:36:54 GMT
About test failures, I saw the following in
https://builds.apache.org/job/HBase-0.92-security<https://builds.apache.org/job/HBase-0.92-security/ws/trunk/target/surefire-reports>build
118:

Failed tests:   queueFailover(org.apache.
hadoop.hbase.replication.TestReplication): Waited too much time for
queueFailover replication. Waited 34183ms.

I want to get people's opinion on the above test whose failure spans 0.92,
0.94 and 0.96

Cheers