hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Release 0.92.2?
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2012 20:52:17 GMT
Looking at TestDrainingServer failure:

    admin.enableTable(TABLENAME);
    // Assert that every regionserver has some regions on it.
    MiniHBaseCluster cluster = TEST_UTIL.getMiniHBaseCluster();
    for (int i = 0; i < cluster.getRegionServerThreads().size(); i++) {
      HRegionServer hrs = cluster.getRegionServer(i);
      Assert.assertFalse(hrs.getOnlineRegions().isEmpty());
    }

When table is enabled, it was possible that some region server didn't carry
any region.
It seems the above assertion can be removed.

Cheers