hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Release 0.92.2?
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2012 18:03:40 GMT
According to:
https://builds.apache.org/view/G-L/view/HBase/job/HBase-0.92/519/testReport/junit/org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver/TestSplitTransactionOnCluster/testSplitBeforeSettingSplittingInZK/

The test failure was due to:

java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
/home/hudson/hudson-slave/workspace/HBase-0.92/trunk/target/classes/hbase-default.xml
(Too many open files)

I think currently only HBASE-6649 (TestReplication.queueFailover) is open

TestReplication actually hangs in trunk. So it should be fixed across 0.92,
0.94 and trunk.

Cheers