hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: fastest way to run tests
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2012 21:16:59 GMT
Thanks N for sharing the knowledge.

Looks like some test needs to use random port(s):

  testStopDuringStart(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.TestMasterNoCluster):
Problem binding to sea-lab-0/10.249.196.101:60000 : Address already in use
  testFailover(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.TestMasterNoCluster): Problem
binding to sea-lab-0/10.249.196.101:60000 : Address already in use
  testCatalogDeploys(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.TestMasterNoCluster):
Problem binding to sea-lab-0/10.249.196.101:60000 : Address already in use

Cheers