hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Gregory Chanan <gcha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Closing issues (as opposed to Resolving).
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2012 18:30:36 GMT
If we later figure out that an issue caused a bug (even after a release),
will we be able to mention that in the original JIRA?  I find it useful to
be able to track that, particularly for forward/backport purposes.
Also, can we reopen issues after they have been closed?  If so, what's the
point of closing?

Greg