hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Elliott Clark <ecl...@stumbleupon.com>
Subject Re: 0.94.2
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2012 18:23:41 GMT
I think the perf improvements alone would warrant a 0.94.2.
HBASE-6602 was pretty critical for us and HBASE-6603 was a great find.

Smaller releases mean more work testing rc's but it sure is nice to
debug when the delta is smaller (see HBASE-6577).

On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 11:17 AM, Stack <stack@duboce.net> wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 10:41 AM, lars hofhansl <lhofhansl@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> 0.94.1 has been released two weeks ago. Seeing that it typically takes multiple weeks
to tie up a release go through the RC process, in the interest of a faster release cycle,