hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: HBASE-6295
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2012 08:21:58 GMT
On Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 11:35 PM, Paul Cavallaro
<paulcavallaro@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was wondering then, how this might affect my implementation, and if it is
> acceptable to continue to add/change functionality in both the Process
> class and HConnectionImplementation as well.

On the one hand, it would be unfortunate adding to deprecated classes.
 On the other, its not fair expecting you to do cleanup suggested by
others.

Can you minimize the changes to Process and HCI?

> I apologize if this email is
> too specific for this mailing list, and I would have posted it to JIRA, but
> it's been down for the past two days, and I guess I'm just getting a little
> antsy.

Smile.

Above seems like a query more suited to dev list than for JIRA given
its a policy question.

St.Ack