hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse Yates <jesse.k.ya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: avro generated code and m2eclipse
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2012 18:28:58 GMT
If you run 'mvn generate-sources' it should make the avro sources, which
you can then reference from the eclipse project. The docs overlooks that a
little bit.

I think there is a comment somewhere in the ref guide about 'if anything
fails, just try doing 'mvn clean install' and then try again' :)
Jesse Yates
@jesse_yates
jyates.github.com