hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Hsieh <...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Need help in locating *new Findbug warnings* introduced by patch
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2012 16:29:13 GMT
Earlier in the year, we had a push to get rid of the findbugs warning
and we lowered the number of expected violations.  We weren't going to
strictly enforce it until after we go the number down to 0 (either by
excluding or by fixing problems).  Because of this, if the violations
don't touch the files you've modified, the 6 are likely not introduced
by you.

I wouldn't worry about it but if you'd like to contribute patches to
fix the findbugs problems we'd appreciate it.

Here's the parent issue -- most of have been quiet for a while so
comment if you'd like to address some.

Thanks,
Jon.

--