hbase-dev mailing list archives

From lars hofhansl <lhofha...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: ANN: The 2nd hbase 0.94.1 release candidate is available for download
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2012 15:42:44 GMT
This is a reminder that the voting phase for this RC ends today.
We have a few +1 and no -1. If I hear no objections by this evening I will release

As for myself, I'm +1 as well:
I have been playing with HBase 0.94.1 in various incarnations (local, on top of Hadoop 1.0.3
and 2.0.0-alpha),
did created tables, did scans/puts/gets, tested out some coprocessors, etc.

-- Lars

----- Original Message -----
From: lars hofhansl <lhofhansl@yahoo.com>
To: "dev@hbase.apache.org" <dev@hbase.apache.org>; lars hofhansl <lhofhansl@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2012 9:09 PM
Subject: ANN: The 2nd hbase 0.94.1 release candidate is available for download

The 2nd 0.94.1 RC is available for download here: http://people.apache.org/~larsh/hbase-0.94.1-rc1/

Signed with my code signing key: A1AC25A9

0.94.1 is a bug fix release and has 156 issues resolved against it.

The full list of changes is available here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+HBASE+AND+fixVersion+%3D+%220.94.1%22+AND+status+%3D+Resolved+ORDER+BY+priority+DESC&mode=hide

The tests on the Jenkins machines are stable again and the artifact were built there.

Please take the RC for a spin, check out the doc, etc, and vote +1/-1 by August 7th on whether
we should release this as 0.94.1.

The testing spreadsheet is here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvLqcVIqNtlTdDAxUmwzVkpXSl9DN0tGUmYxUFhub0E#gid=0

Thanks.