hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Marc Spaggiari <jean-m...@spaggiari.org>
Subject Re: State of the 0.94 tests.
Date Sun, 15 Jul 2012 11:19:21 GMT
Hi Lars,

I tried many times to run the tests locally. It's often hanging in the
middle and then never ending. But when I try to run the test which is
crashing alone, it's working fine.

I was trying with the trunk, but I think it's the same thing with 0.94.

I'm retrieving 0.94 to retry. Just let me know you need some feedback.

2012/7/15, lars hofhansl <lhofhansl@yahoo.com>:
> Looks like the 0.94 tests are in very bad shape.
> I have been trying for the past two days to get a single build passing all
> tests so I can use the builds artifact for the RC.
> Just look here https://builds.apache.org/job/HBase-0.94/. No passing build
> for the last 16 builds. And only 6 builds passed in the last 59 builds.
> This is clearly not acceptable.
> Next week I'll isolate the tests that most commonly and those need to be
> fixed or they should be removed. A flaky test is worse than no test.
> -- Lars

View raw message