hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Whang <andrewgwh...@gmail.com>
Subject HTableFactory
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2012 00:45:49 GMT
I'm reading into the implementation of HTablePool, and notice that the two
argument constructor creates the default implementation of the
HTableInterfaceFactory, called HTableFactory. When I look at the
implementation of HTableFactory, the releaseHTableInterface() method
invokes HTableInterface.close(), which, in the context of HTablePool,
invokes HTablePool.returnTable(), which invokes
HTableFactory.releaseHTableInterface(), which invokes
HTablePool.returnTable(), and so on and so on.

Am I missing something here? It seems the releaseHTableInterface method
should not invoke HTableInterface.close.

Andrew