hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Roman Shaposhnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Missing 0.94.1-SNAPSHOT artifacts
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2012 06:25:21 GMT
On Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 11:04 PM, Ted Yu <yuzhihong@gmail.com> wrote:
> The special junit version is for running tests in parallel.

How is this different from the parallel runner available in JUnit 4.7+

> Does any other Apache project run unit tests in parallel ?

Sure. See above.

P.S. The troublesome bit here is that HBase now depends on the
artifact that is not really reproducible. If there's a legitimate reason
of why migration to JUnit 4.7+ is not possible I think we have to
figure out how to depend on the required functionality without
this additional pain. Perhaps I can help with migration.

View raw message