hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Roman Shaposhnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Missing 0.94.1-SNAPSHOT artifacts
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2012 17:32:21 GMT
+andrew (who can help us with more esoteric Maven needs)

Hi!

On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 1:31 AM, N Keywal <nkeywal@gmail.com> wrote:
> If I understand well you want to push the artifact to a repo? Would it
> make sense to use a specific maven profile? Such a profile already
> exists actually. With "-P localTests", you desactivating categories.
> It should be possible to set a JUnit 4.10 dependency on this existing
> profile.

Thanks for the very detailed explanation. I filed:
and attached a patch with 2 simple workarounds.

Please let me know what do you think. The Bigtop's migration
to 0.94.1 is now blocked because of this:
   http://bigtop01.cloudera.org:8080/view/Bigtop-trunk/job/Bigtop-trunk-Sqoop/102/

Thanks,
Roman.