hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ANN: The 2nd hbase 0.94.1 release candidate is available for download
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2012 22:22:56 GMT
There are two issues here, correct me if I'm not on the same page
because I'm missing some information (like what hbck switches you
used).

1) The root table is hosed.

2) hbck craps out with Exception in thread "main"
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.NoServerForRegionException instead of
fixing the problem.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy