hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <andrew.purt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBase 0.94.1
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2012 00:43:17 GMT
Ted,

Please explain in more detail why 0.94.0 was not a stable release. And what about 0.94.1 is
different that it should be considered stable now? And since 0.94.0 was, as you contend, an
unstable release, how did it get by the RC process and what can we do to improve the RC process
so that does not happen again? Thanks.

    - Andy