hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <andrew.purt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBase 0.94.1
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2012 00:52:16 GMT
+1 on deprecating metrics1 in the point release. If we are yanking it in 0.96 then fair warning
seems fair. However I also concur with Elliott's comment in a recent JIRA that we should still
accept small fixes to our use of metrics1 by contributors rather than suggest they do our
migration from metrics1 to metrics2 for us.

    - Andy