hbase-dev mailing list archives

From misteroud <mechecb...@yahoo.fr>
Subject search metric about Hbase vs Oracle or Mysql
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2012 23:14:58 GMT
Hi,

I search some metric / benchmark Hbase vs Oracle or Mysql database ?

Someone, have got some informations or interresting web link to give me ?

- charts that show us Request time(ms) by How many requests.
- Number of simultanous connexion supported by Hbase vs Oracle or Mysql.
- Number of transaction supported? data size supported ? etc...

I search a long time but I didn't find... Can you help me ?

Best regards,