hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject ANN: The first hbase 0.92.2 release candidate is available for download
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2012 16:59:46 GMT
The first hbase 0.92.2 release candidate is available for download:

 http://people.apache.org/~stack/hbase-0.92.2-candidate-0/

I've posted a secure and an insecure tarball.

HBase 0.92.2 is mainly a bug fix release.  Here are the list of issues
addressed:

  http://goo.gl/BJ57G

See the hbase manual for the low-down on what hadoop version this
release will run on: http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#hadoop

There is no migration necessary.  A rolling restart from 0.92.x to 0.92.2
will work.

Should we release this candidate as hbase 0.92.2?  Take it for a spin.
Check out the doc.  Vote +1/-1 by June 8th.

Yours,
The HBasistas