hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Dishant A <hbase.proj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can a server function make a rpc call to the corresponding client
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2012 01:25:30 GMT
I am working on developing encrypted hbase storage.

The task I am working on currently requires a temporary key from the client
to decrypt the value. I cannot pass it during the client to server RPC as
it will only be known at the time of processing (on server side) so as to
which key is needed. I need to make a RPC to the client to get that key.
Can you suggest a way to do it?