hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Hsieh <...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: how do we start contributing to the project
Date Sun, 03 Jun 2012 23:06:57 GMT
Hey Gourav,

Checkout this web page.
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Hbase/HowToContribute  Ideally it would
be enough to get started and to run tests.

Then go the jira and look for some "noob" issues, and if you want to
work on one of them, drop a comment saying you're going to work on it.
 Here's a link:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+HBASE+AND+resolution+%3D+Unresolved+AND+labels+%3D+noob

We're a friendly bunch so try your best and feel free to ask help.

Jon.

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
// Software Engineer, Cloudera