hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: porting multi() to zookeeper 3.3
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2012 17:54:19 GMT
Of course I would also venture the opinion that any HBase change which
uses multi() should be considered experimental, as well as use of the
SASL authentication.  On that latter point, use of it is optional. I
would caution us to also implement use of multi for optimization of
MTTR or improvement of region assignment semantics or other related
issues as optional features.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy